Hollande Gains Over Sarkozy in French Presidential PollFrancois de Beaupuy
French Socialist candidate Francois Hollande would defeat President Nicolas Sarkozy by 57 percent to 43 percent if the final round of the presidential election due May 6 were to be held now, a CSA opinion poll showed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’