Web Piracy Bills ‘Dead’ in U.S. From Lobbying, Dodd SaysEric Engleman
Hollywood-backed legislation to fight online piracy, shelved this year after an Internet protest led by Google Inc. and Wikipedia, is “dead,” said the head of the trade group for the largest movie studios.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders