SocGen Voluntary Departure Plan Is Oversubscribed, Echos SaysDavid Whitehouse
Societe Generale SA’s voluntary departure plan is oversubscribed with about 2,200 employees so far expressing a wish to leave, while the bank is seeking to cut 880 investment-bank jobs, Les Echos reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself