Oracle, Google Prepare for ‘World Series’ of IP TrialsKaren Gullo
Oracle Corp. will ask a jury next week to find that Google Inc. stole its intellectual property to make Android software in a trial that a federal judge called the “World Series of IP cases.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe