AOL Jumps After $1.06 Billion Patent Accord With MicrosoftDanielle Kucera
AOL Inc., under shareholder pressure to make changes as revenue shrinks, agreed to sell and license patents to Microsoft Corp. in a transaction valued at $1.06 billion, triggering its biggest stock gain in two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap