AOL Jumps After $1.06 Billion Patent Accord With MicrosoftDanielle Kucera
AOL Inc., under shareholder pressure to make changes as revenue shrinks, agreed to sell and license patents to Microsoft Corp. in a transaction valued at $1.06 billion, triggering its biggest stock gain in two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat