Barak Says Sanctions Won’t Halt Iran’s Nuclear WorkCheyenne Hopkins
Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak said he doesn’t think the current sanctions against Iran will persuade the Islamic Republic to abandon its nuclear program and that Israel hasn’t decided how to respond.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself