Dodgers’ Bankruptcy Recovery Plan Hinges on $2 Billion Team SaleTiffany Kary and Joel Rosenblatt
Major League Baseball’s Los Angeles Dodgers said creditors will be paid in full and the team is expected to exit Chapter 11 by April 30 under an amended reorganization plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing