France’s Wheat Area to Slump to Nine-Year Low on Winter KillRudy Ruitenberg
France’s soft-wheat growing area may fall to the lowest in nine years after freezing temperatures destroyed fields in the European Union’s largest grower of the grain, the government’s crop office reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations