U.S. Shoppers Buoy the World's Exporters
Not long ago the U.S. economy seemed a spent force, with tapped-out consumers, subpar growth, and the same sad long-term destiny as Japan. China was the new engine pulling the rest of the world: The mantle had been passed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day