Pfizer to Trim Fired Workers’ Benefits to Reduce CostsDrew Armstrong
Pfizer Inc., the drugmaker that’s fired 26,000 workers in three years, is cutting its employee severance package after May 14, according to an internal memo.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis