Morgan Stanley Expands Reasons to Claw Back Executive PayMichael J. Moore
Morgan Stanley, the investment bank that added clawback rules to compensation packages in 2008, expanded the types of pay that managers can be forced to return and the list of misconduct that might trigger a penalty.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing