JPMorgan Investment Bank Chief Widens Pay Lead on RivalHugh Son
Jes Staley, chief executive officer of JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s investment bank, beat his Bank of America Corp. counterpart in compensation after boosting earnings during last year’s market slump.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat