Great Moments in Office Pranks
April Fool’s Day has been around since at least the 16th century, so at this point you’d think people would’ve wised up and stopped believing anything that happens on April 1. But the annual fooling continues, especially at the office or workplace, where there’s a sucker born every minute and pranking is often elevated to an art form. But before you plan your April Fool’s victims list, take a moment to learn from the masters. Not all of the ambitious pranks in our hall of fame were successful. Some of them were downright disastrous. But a good April Fool’s prank, like hand-to-hand combat and wild carnivores, is usually more entertaining from a distance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas