GM China Sales Climb in March on Demand for Excelle ModelBloomberg News
General Motors Co. sales in China, where it is the largest foreign automaker, rose 11 percent from a year earlier to a record for March led by demand for vehicles including the Buick Excelle and Chevrolet New Sail.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License