Record-Breaking Song Ceramic Lifts Sotheby’s SaleFrederik Balfour
Sotheby’s set a world auction record for a Song dynasty ceramic as part of its Hong Kong Spring sale, which raised an above-estimate HK$2.46 billion ($316 million).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn