Singapore Cuts Options for Wealthy Seeking Permanent StayShamim Adam and Stephanie Phang
Singapore will end a program that allows wealthy individuals to gain permanent residence quicker by putting money in the island, after an influx of foreigners in recent years spurred property prices and fueled voter anger.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations