Maori Battle Goldman by Mount Doom in New Zealand Asset SaleChris Bourke
A bus full of bankers from Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and other lenders bounces down a dirt track in New Zealand’s North Island to survey sites that are dividing the nation, pitting John Key’s government against Maori who have lived here for centuries.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Plunge Extends to 25% as Fear of Crypto Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up