Greece Eyes Jobs, Growth Impulse From Solar Energy ExportPaul Tugwell and Ewa Krukowska
Greek Prime Minister Lucas Papademos vowed to accelerate a 20-billion euro ($27 billion) solar-power project that would help the European Union’s most-indebted nation spur growth and export clean energy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner