U.S. Auto Sales Gain 13% in March, Led by ChryslerCraig Trudell
U.S. sales of cars and light trucks rose 13 percent in March, sending the industry to the best quarterly pace since 2008, as buyers who put off purchases returned to dealerships to find more fuel-efficient models.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets