‘Apple Fever’ Prompts Predictions of $1 Trillion ValueAdam Satariano
Apple Inc. rose to a record after two analysts said the stock could surge past $1,000 a share, putting the maker of the iPhone on a path toward becoming the first $1 trillion U.S. company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap