Jailhouse Strip Searches Backed by U.S. Supreme Court RulingGreg Stohr
The U.S. Supreme Court backed the use of strip searches of newly arrested people, saying that even people held for minor offenses might be smuggling in weapons or drugs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy