Iraq March Crude Exports Rise to Highest Since 1980Kadhim Ajrash and Nayla Razzouk
Iraq’s crude oil exports in March rose to the highest level since 1980, a year after former President Saddam Hussein came to power, an Oil Ministry spokesman said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts