Egypt’s Secularists Criticize Brotherhood Presidency RunTarek El-Tablawy
Egyptian secular groups and politicians accused the Muslim Brotherhood of seeking to monopolize power after the Islamist group reversed course and nominated a candidate for the presidential vote.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt