Marks’s Oaktree Files to Raise Up to $517.5 Million in IPOZijing Wu, Anne-Sylvaine Chassany and Devin Banerjee
Oaktree Capital Group LLC, the world’s largest distressed-debt investor, filed to raise as much as $517.5 million in an initial public offering. Co-founders Howard Marks and Bruce Karsh are set to get about 40 percent of the proceeds from the sale.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself