Roi Tiger Has Salvation for Data Hogs
Two years ago, Roi Tiger was managing a team of more than 10 software engineers at a startup outside Tel Aviv when a friend took a trip to Barcelona. He returned with a $1,000 wireless roaming bill. Tiger (pronounced Tigger) recalls that he was struck by “how ridiculous it was, that someone goes on vacation and pays twice what the vacation cost for roaming.” In his spare time, Tiger started experimenting with ways to reduce cell phone bills.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day