Japan Urges Cooperation, Dialogue With China on Rare EarthsJae Hur and Ichiro Suzuki
Japan, the world’s biggest importer of rare earths, wants international cooperation for alternatives, conservation, diversification and recycling and to continue dialogue with China to secure stable global supply.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster