Global Chemicals Profit to More Than Double by 2016, IHS SaysJack Kaskey
Chemicals profit should more than double globally by 2016 as rising Asian demand for plastics and other products outpaces supply additions in China, the Middle East and North America, a consultant said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life