RBS Rate Traders Sat With Libor Setter, Fired Banker SaysAndrea Tan
Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc’s interest-rate traders were seated with one of the main rate setters in its London office to share information, and discussed rates on conference calls, a fired trader said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat