College Entrance Exam Security Tightened After ScandalIan Thomas
Security at U.S. college entrance examinations will be tightened this fall after widespread cheating was disclosed last year, testing officials and the Nassau County, New York, district attorney’s office said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks