CaixaBank Agrees to Buy Civica Amid Spanish Banking OverhaulCharles Penty
CaixaBank SA, Spain’s fourth-biggest lender, agreed to buy Banca Civica SA, a group of former savings banks, for 977 million euros ($1.3 billion) as an overhaul of the nation’s financial industry gathers pace.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting