Bats CEO Blaming Code Stirs Concern on Market ComplexityNina Mehta, Whitney Kisling and Inyoung Hwang
The software error that derailed the initial public offering of Bats Global Markets Inc., where 11 percent of all U.S. stock trading occurs, rattled investors concerned about the growing complexity of financial markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap