Bats CEO Blaming Code Stirs Concern on Market ComplexityNina Mehta, Whitney Kisling and Inyoung Hwang
The software error that derailed the initial public offering of Bats Global Markets Inc., where 11 percent of all U.S. stock trading occurs, rattled investors concerned about the growing complexity of financial markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's