Hong Kong Police Use Spray as Protesters Try to Storm Poll SiteNatasha Khan
Hong Kong police used pepper spray on protesters including unionist and lawmaker Lee Cheuk-yan in clashes outside the venue where former government adviser Leung Chun-ying was picked to be the city’s new leader.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig