Hannibal Lecter’s Beloved Chianti Gets More Sophisticated
Chianti used to be so simple. It was the pizza wine you bought in a green bottle in a straw (later plastic) basket amusingly called a fiasco. Even if the wine wasn’t all that good, you could always use the bottle afterwards as a candleholder.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing