Zynga’s Pincus to Sell 15% of Stake in Secondary OfferingDouglas MacMillan
Zynga Inc. Chief Executive Officer Mark Pincus, the largest shareholder in the social-gaming company, will sell stock valued at about $227 million in a secondary offering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy