Fisker Said to Target $100 Million in New Funds by March 31Alan Ohnsman
Fisker Automotive Inc., a maker of plug-in luxury cars, is working to finish at least $100 million of fundraising for a total of about $1 billion of private money by the end of March, according to two people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap