Bats Scrapping IPO Is Gift to Critics of Modern Market StructureNina Mehta, Nick Baker and Nikolaj Gammeltoft
The decision by Bats Global Markets Inc., the third-largest U.S. equity exchange operator, to cancel its initial public offering emboldened brokerage and fund executives who say the way stocks trade in America doesn’t work.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe