Iceland Woos Microsoft for Part of $41 Billion Data Market: TechJonathan Browning and Omar R. Valdimarsson
On the southwestern tip of Iceland, housed in a former NATO air command base, a new data center is waiting to host the world’s information.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's