Zynga Said to Pay $200 Million for ‘Draw Something’ CreatorDouglas MacMillan
Zynga Inc. agreed to acquire OMGPOP Inc., adding the popular application “Draw Something” to its portfolio of games played on Facebook Inc. and Apple Inc. iPhones.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards