Finance Council Should Speed Up Speculation Curbs, Chilton SaysSilla Brush
A council of U.S. financial regulators should speed up Dodd-Frank Act rules needed to limit speculation on oil, natural gas and other commodities, Bart Chilton, a member of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn