ElBaradei Says Iran To Develop Atomic Weapons If Israel AttacksAibing Guo
Mohamed ElBaradei, the former head of the world’s atomic-energy watchdog, said an Israeli attack on Iran’s nuclear facilities would only persuade the Islamic republic to build a nuclear arsenal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders