ElBaradei Says Iran To Develop Atomic Weapons If Israel AttacksAibing Guo
Mohamed ElBaradei, the former head of the world’s atomic-energy watchdog, said an Israeli attack on Iran’s nuclear facilities would only persuade the Islamic republic to build a nuclear arsenal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline