China Passes U.S. in Android, Apple Smart-Device ActivationsOlga Kharif
China, the most-populous country, passed the U.S. in February in new activations of Apple Inc. and Android smartphones and tablets, according to Flurry Inc., a maker of software for tracking use of mobile applications.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure