China Passes U.S. in Android, Apple Smart-Device ActivationsOlga Kharif
China, the most-populous country, passed the U.S. in February in new activations of Apple Inc. and Android smartphones and tablets, according to Flurry Inc., a maker of software for tracking use of mobile applications.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day