Abbott Picks AbbVie as Name for Pharmaceutical SpinoffAlex Nussbaum
Abbott Laboratories, the drug and medical-device company that plans to split in two, said its pharmaceutical spinoff will be called AbbVie and will debut by the end of the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's