U.S. Sets Duties as High as 4.73% on China Solar EquipmentWilliam McQuillen and Eric Martin
President Barack Obama’s administration imposed preliminary duties of as much as 4.73 percent on solar-energy equipment imported from China, a rate that an analyst said may have little impact on the industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's