UBS’s $26 Million Award for Orcel Dwarfs Pay of CEO ErmottiElena Logutenkova
UBS AG Chief Executive Officer Sergio Ermotti’s 2012 pay of 8.87 million Swiss francs ($9.3 million) was dwarfed by the 24.9 million francs in cash and stock investment bank head Andrea Orcel got on joining the bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks