Shell CEO Voser’s Compensation More Than Doubles on AwardsFred Pals
Royal Dutch Shell Plc Chief Executive Officer Peter Voser’s compensation more than doubled to 11.7 million euros ($15.3 million) in 2011 from the previous year after long-term incentive bonuses and awards were vested.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock