Gourmet Dog Food: A Taste Test
You love your dog like it’s a member of your family. Why not feed it like one? Many people do. “Human-grade” pet food—which meets the Association of American Feed Control Officials’ ingredient and manufacturing requirements—and its less strictly defined relatives are a rising sector of the $18.9 billion pet food industry. David Lummis, senior pet market analyst at Packaged Facts, estimates that all-natural dog food represents 10 percent of all sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn