Acapulco, Another Mexican Drug War Casualty
Acapulco, once a teeming beach resort city, is now one of the most blood-soaked precincts in Mexico. A spike last year in gangland killings by drug cartels has terrorized residents and curbed tourism. It’s also made it even harder to sell real estate in a city already falling behind rival resort enclaves along the Caribbean.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy