Iran Says West Is Using Oil as Political WeaponAyesha Daya and Lara Setrakian
Iran’s oil minister played down prospects of war and denied his country was losing oil income due to sanctions on its nuclear program, while blaming western nations for soaring international fuel prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap