London Shops Vanish After $1.2 Billion Olympic PayoutChris Spillane and Katie Linsell
Tony Freail closed his window-dressing business after the world’s biggest sporting event landed outside his workshop in London’s East End. Seven years later, with the Olympic Games less than five months away, he’s still looking for full-time employment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt