India Stock Futures Rise as Fed Raises U.S. AssessmentSantanu Chakraborty
Indian stocks rose to their highest level in three weeks as the U.S. Federal Reserve boosting its economic assessment overshadowed faster-than-estimated growth in the nation’s inflation rate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing